lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:PaulC123"

27 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - I hate blitzs, I just can't really think like a blitzs player#2

Actually that is a good thing. Blitz is not good for you overall game. It's like eating junk food... just makes you fat with bad habits Rapid and Classical are the best.. play as many as you can, and …

PaulC123
General Chess Discussion - Searching for a simple line for black!#7

I gave the classical French up because of the Exchange Var. That's all I ever played... like 10 exchange var to anything else. got extremely boring... to the point my game suffered. That said the Tarr…

PaulC123
General Chess Discussion - All About Cheating - Part 2: The Psychology and Pathology of Cheaters#27

@mmfitzpa said in #22: { Too much text too read. But 3% of 20,000,000 = 580,000. Not 58,000. Simple math errors make the rest of the analysis very suspicious.} I guess it's confusing when your reading…

PaulC123
General Chess Discussion - Analyzing with engine vs without engine#6

WITHOUT !!!!!!!!! then you go back and use an engine. Engines will jack with you ... they will give you a plus score in a position that you have to thread a needle to play (i.e. play precise as F$#K! …

PaulC123
General Chess Discussion - All About Cheating - Part 2: The Psychology and Pathology of Cheaters#12

@for_cryingout_loud said in #8: > but lichess has more like 1 cheater per 10 000 games > source: absolutely nothing > > All these cheating post are a blind person leading the other blind person saying…

PaulC123
General Chess Discussion - All About Cheating - Part 3: Lichessorg vs Chesscom#4

Don't kid yourself it's more like 10% Both Chess.com and LiChess.org cite total memberships... THAT'S NOT ACTIVE MEMBERS. I'd wager 5 mill, somewhere around are active on both sites. That's 1 out 10. …

PaulC123
General Chess Discussion - All About Cheating - Part 2: The Psychology and Pathology of Cheaters#7

How about just "Dudes who can't stand to loose! " There!.... I summed your whole thesis. 58,000 get kicked off Chess.com every MONTH!!! Chess.com say's they have 20 million people on there site.. and …

PaulC123
General Chess Discussion - Anyone Else Bad at Bullet and Blitz but good at Classical?#23

Bullet and Blitz are like junk food to your chess...

PaulC123
General Chess Discussion - Blitz vs Rapid#10

Rapid is way harder than Blitz.. OP... if your an average player... you will crush a 1800 blitz player if he's playing rapid against you. To me bullet and blitz chess don't mean squat... that said int…

PaulC123