lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:XPJ-v134"

14 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Is the lack of any premove time penalty an exploitable flaw?!#93

It is obvious to me that some players have way better conditions than others. Looking at streams I've noticed that when premoving, some players barely use any time, while others are deducted a signifi…

XPJ-v134
Lichess Feedback - Is the lack of any premove time penalty an exploitable flaw?!#67

One way to go about making the playingfield less dependent on "outside factors" is to store premoves on the server.

XPJ-v134
General Chess Discussion - Anyone interested in being my 'chess buddy'?#4

Piece of advice from on how to spend your time. A) The most important, so start here: learn endgames BY HEART. Tactical skill does not help you if you do not know what endgames to aim for. Yes, it can…

XPJ-v134
General Chess Discussion - Playing as the Sicilian - Response to E5 Pawn Push?#2

You should play d7-d6 on move 2. In the dragon, the e-pawn usually stays at home.

XPJ-v134
Game analysis - opening - not game analysis, Zukertot opening h6#2

This is a Classical Sicilian Rauzer position. After h6 Bxf6 you get a frequently played position-type where black has the long-term asset of the two bishops and a central pawn-mass, in return for the …

XPJ-v134
Lichess Feedback - bad puzzle#2

Hi vmsfinale, does it win in the same number of moves? The puzzles ask for the BEST move, not A winning move. I've failed many problems because of that, but I think this is ok. It forces us to look at…

XPJ-v134
Lichess Feedback - Premove timing#7

I think the best solution would be to store premoves serverside. A timestamp-feature in the webpage would open up for cheating, as you point out. You could manipulate the webpage code such that the re…

XPJ-v134
Game analysis - Advice: Positional Mistakes#8

6..c5 is playable and indeed "theory", but you do a strategical mistake afterwards. You need to think about how you are going to combat the white pawn chain and gain some more space for your cramped p…

XPJ-v134
Lichess Feedback - Premove timing#2

I guess the lag is deducted from your time. I`ve noticed that even though I premove a lot of the game I frequently lose to some players who does not premove as much.

XPJ-v134
Lichess Feedback - Lichess kills sound on computer#49

Excellent! Now it works fine. Thank you.

XPJ-v134