lichess.org
Donate

Ask Lichess Anything: June 2, 2022

@nojoke why do various moderators take unprofessional decisions various times and do nothing to revert the decision/improve their mistakes?[It must be noted that this question is regarding the ban of various users]
2.) Why various moderators come up with silly replies when someone asks about their warning, ban etc in appeal section? [There have been various instances when moderators have denied to tell the reason for which they banned the user.]
P.S:- Also you haven't read my jokes in your DMs.
What are your action and protocols against grievers and inappropriate users who curse in public forums?
Does Lichess have the idea to add a puzzle tournament for its users?
In the tournament chat, why isn't there a way to block out some people and allow some people to post to you? This will we very useful for inner team communication in team battles.
<Comment deleted by user>
How to find / get in touch with people who develop chess game? Eg. with lichess developers or big chess websites developers.
I have a big chess project in mind.
I have a question, I am a number, if you tilt me sideways I am everything, but if you break me in half I am nothing, what am I?
if you don't get this then YOU ARE DUMB.
Hello, I'm @kia_kio my old ID is @magical_planet I didn't do any malpractices you have banned my ID I have closed my email that I have signed in lichess I know only my lichess ID and password please give my ID back ( @magical_planet )

I hope you will give my ID back

Thank you

Regards
@kia_kio

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.