lichess.org
Donate

Ask Lichess Anything: June 2, 2022

how to check whether the player uses chess engine Or not ? which chess app is used to check the engine user
on lichess how to block THE ACCOUNT
I have been asking this question to YOU PLEASE REPLY
I HAVE SEE IN MANY TOURNAMENT THAT THE CHESS ENGINE USER CAN'T BLOCK THE ACCOUNT
AND WITHOUT ANY REASON SOME ACCOUNT IS CLOSED
MY 3 BOT TOO HAS BEEN CLOSED For NO REASON WHY?
@SaarthikDinda said in #159:
> Well with correct calculation and experience anyone can pre-click the king out of checks

Last 10 seconds of a 1 0 game is simply not about calculation. If the positions are RANDOM it would be against proven psychological measured pattern recognition for anybody to pre-click accurately, particularly if they were moving different pieces. Therefore the question gets refined. 1.Lone King statistical measurement under time pressure vs 2. King and other pieces statistical measurement under time pressure.
<Comment deleted by user>
Can Lichess introduce back the Popular Forum Posts section in home page......? I know we can visit forum page but still, it was nice to have it there......
can you please develop the app on lichess to see the block account and chess engine user name
because in online chess tournament many people are uses chess engine also a title player also
if we are trying to message many account for using the chess engine the chess organization are so tired
so please develop the chess app for sering engine user multiple times in just one clicked

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.